Sunday, September 16, 2012

Introduction

Howdy, and welcome to my blog!
For starters, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Amanda Rodarte; born and raised in Austin, Texas. I am currently a student at Texas A&M University in College Station (Fightin' Texas Aggie class of 2013...WHOOP!). I will be graduating May, 2013 from Mays Business School with a bachelors degree in business finance. As I finish up with school, I will be on an extensive search of  a sustainable career within financial services.

On a more personal level; If I could say one thing about myself, it would be that my family is the most important thing in the world to me. Within that family include some of the best friends in the world. They have made a home in a very special place in my heart as well.

My hope is that this blog with give people a better grasp of who I am as I continue to make posts.

THANKS,
And Gig'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment